Friday 7 December 2007

15 Telegraph and Argus newspapers, weather section removed,pages separated, bathed in water, folded, stacked


15 Telegraph and Argus newspapers, weather section removed,pages separated, bathed in water, folded, stacked
2007
Rebecca Strain
Accumulated Paper

I am traveling east today
The clouds are settling
along the way
They are low here
threatening
But I can see ahead
I can see where I am going
And it looks as though the
thick clouds are
drifting away

Just a few little splodges
and then a white sky
But there is a murky grey
There is heaviness here
as the masses block out
the yellow light of morning.
I am going east today
With the wind in my face

Dryness from heat
or moisture from cold
I can feel the change
Something is imminent
Somewhere light collides
with dark Somehow I know

My eyes are open
but they flit and stray
I know that something
will happen today
I should make preparations
Take stock and survey

click here for link to exhibition review and pics

No comments: